Carabiner Group, a fast growing RevOps-as-a-Service Consultancy Firm and Salesforce Partner, is looking for an experienced, highly organized, and process-driven Senior Salesforce Consultant to join our team. In this role you will function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Internally, you’ll have an outsized impact on the direction of our firm through supporting growth of our team via staff mentorship and technology ideation. In a nutshell, this is part consultant, client advocate, account manager and project manager rolled into one highly impactful role
Work you’ll do
- Serve as the key leadership link between business needs and technology solutions
- Actively configure and/or develop solutions within client’s Salesforce environment
- Gather and translate business requirements to functional design, use cases, and business process flows
- Oversee relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Manage resource requirements on each project and create customer deliverables and implementation plans along with training to the client as needed
- Manage implementation projects from post-sale to post go-live
- Provide technical and functional expertise through leadership and training
- Customer-facing consulting and account management experience is required
- Mentoring more junior resources
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
- 1+ year of full cycle Salesforce implementation
- Minimum of two active Salesforce certification
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Proven ability to effectively design a solution that meets client business needs
- Active participation in system configuration
- Experience delivering solutions centered on Platform, CPQ, Pardot/Marketing, RevOps
- Experience working with early-stage companies (SMBs) and a deep understanding of the specific challenges they face, along with experience and an understanding of the SaaS/tech/software industries
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-tier Health Benefits that includes employer paid plan options for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- A community dedicated to building on our experiences, learning and growing through formal and informal training, mentorship and hands-on experience
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from the comfort of your home!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at Carabiner Group and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer our Mentorship program, an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow.
Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest growing technology and software companies.