Carabiner Group, a fast growing RevOps-as-a-Service Consultancy Firm and Salesforce Partner, is looking for an experienced, highly organized, and process-driven Salesforce Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the direction of our firm through supporting the growth of our team, our clients, and the Revenue Operations landscape.
Work you’ll do
- Support clients through hands-on configuration within Salesforce, providing best practices knowledge on business processes and configuration expertise
- Engage clients in sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Deep understanding of the various components of Salesforce objects and how to best align the to clients’ requirements
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Participate in training content development and Administrator and end-user training delivery
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of CRM experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- Active participation in system configuration
- Minimum of one active Salesforce certification
- Strong communication skills
- Experience contributing to Salesforce implementations
- Experience supporting requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- Ability to effectively execute solution that meets client business needs
- Customer-facing consulting and/or account management experience is required; however, all candidates should be able to facilitate meetings and demonstrate the ability to establish and build relationships with clients
- Experience in other third-party cloud-based tools such as Salesforce, Zapier, etc. is also helpful
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-tier Health Benefits that includes employer paid plan options for Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- A community dedicated to expanding building on our own experiences, learning and growing through formal and informal training, mentorship and hands-on experience
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from the comfort of your home!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at Carabiner Group and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer our Mentorship program, an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow.
Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest growing technology and software companies.