Carabiner Group, a fast growing RevOps-as-a-Service Consultancy Firm and Salesforce Partner, is looking for an experienced, highly organized, and process-driven Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the direction of our firm through supporting the growth of our team, our clients, and the Revenue Operations landscape.
Work you’ll do
- Significantly contribute on the delivery team as a business consulting expert helping to support clients on Revenue Operations
- Partner with the other members of the Carabiner team to deliver excellence in support and services to our clients
- Implement templates, playbooks, and process documentation
- Establish processes and methodology for assessing the efficacy of client systems and processes and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Gather requirements and conduct analysis to identify gaps and make recommendations specific to client environments
- Conduct research externally, as needed, to guide our clients towards solutions that optimize for a best-in-class RevOps structure
- Provide Project Management support to multiple projects by scoping tasks and managing resources to complete tasks on time, within budget, and to specifications
- Create and maintain client collateral (such as process flows, playbooks, audits, and gap analyses) from a business and a technical perspective
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Learn and understand Revenue Operations best practices
What you’ll need
- 3-4 yrs experience in a management consulting role in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, preferably with a Revenue Operations focus
- Outstanding communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Process-oriented with experience implementing processes and models
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and change management
- Highly competent at designing and building workflows, documentation, and playbooks
- Self-motivated and driven; confident when working independently, but a strong team player
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships quickly within all levels of the organization, across different stakeholders
- Proven ability to thrive in a start-up environment with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Preferred experience in go-to-market and revenue technology, across the end-to-end revenue process, such as CRM, marketing automation, lead management, sales engagement, conversational intelligence, data enrichment, forecasting, analytics, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-tier Health Benefits that includes employer paid plan options for Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- A community dedicated to expanding building on our own experiences, learning and growing through formal and informal training, mentorship and hands-on experience
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from the comfort of your home!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at Carabiner Group and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer our Mentorship program, an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow.
Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest growing technology and software companies.