Carabiner, a fast growing RevOps as a Service Consultancy and Salesforce partner, is looking for a creative, organized, self starting Account Executive to join our team.
Work you’ll do
- Achieve growth targets and secure timely renewals by attracting and retaining clients
- Research, develop, and manage new and existing commercial opportunities through in-person events, outbound pitches, and inbound requests
- Steward Salesforce CRM and Dooly to track activities, manage pipeline, and inform strategic decision-making at the firm
- Help draft sales material, including client proposals, marketing documents, and case studies
- Partner internally with client services team members, legal, finance and other stakeholders to drive urgency and secure commercial outcomes
- Develop and execute Strategic Account plans to drive growth in top tier client relationships
- Strong prospecting skills and experience engaging with C-level/Senior Executives
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, and Commercial leadership to support the development and launch of new services.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years experience leading sales or account management at a software, data, consulting or market research firm.
- Proven track record of professional success and quota attainment.
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to synthesize data and articulate insights based on audience.
- Knowledge and interest in marketing, communications, data, brand, or SaaS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Employer paid Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Remote only Work Location
How you’ll grow
At Carabiner, we focus on helping practitioners at every level of their career to grow into their interests and develop strengths to move our team forward. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room for growth. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills to enhance your career through formal and informal training, mentorship, hands-on experience, and ability to contribute and establish new ways to solve client issues.